Enjoy a private space and a guided tasting in our speakeasy Wine Library
Groups of up to ten guests can book a private space in our Wine Library and partake in an optional guided wine tasting at the Wine Reserve at Waterford!
Due to high demand all reservations can be made by emailing us at email@example.com
Booking an available two-hour block assures exclusive use of our downstairs space. Reservations are $100, but the entire $100 will be applied to your tab on the day of your visit as a credit to use for wine and food. (Note: There is no fee for Continuum Wine Club members to use the Wine Library. Club Members please use the exclusive and super hard to guess email concierge email contact to reserve!)
Guided tastings provided by a member of our staff are $20/person with a minimum of four patrons participating in the guided tasting. Guided tastings are optional, and patrons can elect to stick to the traditional menu offerings and our self-guided test tube wine lab flights.
The Library features plenty of seating, faux fireplace, private bathroom, and serving bar.
Terms and Conditions:
- $100 reservation fee (which is fully applied as a credit to your tab to use for wine and food)
- Exclusive use for a two-hour block of 1pm to 3pm
- The Wine Library is limited to 10 guests (including children) for guests’ safety and comfort
- Outside food is allowed
- Wine and food orders are placed either by your personal staff member, or you can add any items to your tab at our tasting room bar
- Access to the Wine Library requires using a tight spiral staircase and may not be suitable for guests with limited mobility
- No pets and no strollers please
Please email us any questions before booking via firstname.lastname@example.org