Daddy Takes Over the Winery
Father’s Day is a chance for dad to get what he wants, and each year at the Wine Reserve at Waterford, Cori hands the reigns over to Jon and lets him decide how to run things.
You can expect cold beer served in our outdoor beer garden, dad-centric snacks, and custom beer glassware. Also Daddies control the music.
- No ticket/reservation required
- Event is from Noon to 6:00pm
- Beer sales are for ON-SITE consumption only
- Beer sales and custom glassware go until we sell out (some years that’s before the end of the event time)
- In the main tasting room you can still purchase wine and “usual” food items
- ALL consumption of beer must be completed by 6:30pm per our license for the event
- Event is for all ages but please drink responsibly and keep an eye on little ones
This year’s commemorative glass is limited to 50 total glasses and limit of 2 glasses per person.
Enjoy and cheers to all Dads!